Wednesday 1 September 2010

Early Bath

Just by way of a change here is a photo before the spiel. This morning's sky.
It has been "enhanced".


Chilly today - out soon after dawn‘s rosy fingers had crept through my window.

New walk-run regime harder than expected - just when get breathing right have to start walking again. Was not really warmed up until nearly half-way thru session. Co-ordination difficulties - keeping eyes on watch and on path ahead - switching stop-watch on and off. Where’s my key?

Walk-run stages different from last time. Did I get timing right before or am I wrong today? May try more boring route without “modal interchanges” (gates and bridges).

Received a “how are you getting on” query on the Runners Forum after I got home. Moral support as well as advice and guidance. V. Nice!

Today's Statistics
  • Temp - 10 deg
  • Humidity - 83%
  • Wind - 0 mph
  • Ley Line strength - 0.4218 zildas
  • Schwarzschild radius - about 2 miles
One of the above I made up.

  • Dog Walkers - 2
  • Buses - in service 0
  • Buses - not in service 1
  • Cars >10
  • Aircraft 2
Got back in time for an early bath.


No comments:

Post a Comment