Wednesday 29 February 2012

Forever Friends Appeal for the RUH Bath

Local Appeal
Please help me support one of my local charities that is linked to the Bath Half Marathon.

The Forever Friends Appeal for the Royal United Hospital (RUH) Bath is seeking to raise £650,000 for new technology to help the quick and accurate diagnosis of:-
  • cancers
  • heart disease
  • bone pain
  • neurological disorders.

This will combine the features of a Gamma Camera and a CT Scan the result being a better picture to identify and pinpoint anomolies. Another benefit is that patients only go through one procedure rather than two.

After my 13.2 miles half marathon I wont need such advanced technology to identify the source of my aches and pains.

Please give generously.

My Just Giving Page
As last year I have set up a page linked to the charity of my choice. This makes online donations easy and if you tick the right boxes the taxman makes a contribution too. If you are a UK taxpayer.

For those of you who dont like online giving you can give me some money and fill in the form when we meet, or you can send a donation direct to:-
The Forever Friends Appeal
Royal United Hospital, Combe Park, Bath BA1 3NG

Cheques payable to "RFU Chaitable Fund (FFA)"

Don't forget to Gift Aid it - and mention me!

No comments:

Post a Comment